Book Wishlist | July

19:07



1 - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - Ravenclaw Edition 
after 20 years I still haven't read any of the harry potter's books, maybe with this edition I get the courage to read a book after seeing the movie
2- Goodbye, Vitamin 
Inspired by a review from a blogger I found on Bloglovin, this is a wild card for me.
3- Fahrenheit 451 
I heard they're doing some adaptation of this book so I need to get ahead of them.
4- Everything, Everything 
The first thing that I see is an amazing cover and who doesn't love beautiful books on the shelve.
5- Hidden Figures: The Untold Story of the African American Women Who Helped Win the Space Race 
I haven't seen the movie but I'm so tempted to do so.

Have you read any of these books? Tell Me what you think of them. 
I'm curious about the Fahrenheit 451 I hear that it's a classic!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

About Me

Hello, my name is Camila.

College Girl trying to make it in Life. Blogging Newbie. Artsy Type. Gemini. Economics Student.illustratinghappines@gmail.com



Popular Posts