Blog Goals | Updated

18:19

We are almost half the year in so it's time to analyse and revise some of my blog goals that I made back in January.


1. 
"This year I'd like to write More. That's it. I've like to write about lifestyle, beauty, and fashion, maybe some Travelling, but also showcase my art and my experience with University (Tips on Studying, Living Alone...). I want to create great and useful content. Maybe some design Stuff....   I also have the goal to work with a Brand or Blogger this year!
Mental note: Trends, Hauls, Tips, Ideas... 
For that, I'll need to dedicate a bit more time to writing and planning posts, promoting them and also connecting with other bloggers!
This year I'm doing a lot of research for posts and to improve my blog in general, I love absorbing knowledge!"

Six Months Later:
Yes, I'm writing more posts not exactly on beauty or travelling but I'm definitely writing more. I'm trying to write useful and full posts. And I'm holding on and learning more and more on the design aspect - more Lettering and Digital Work - Check out my Blog Headers Design. I've yet to work with a brand or Blogger, but It's no longer a goal. I'm more keen to discover my own creativity and technics. I have mentioned in a previous Blog Post, Social Media has gone through a renovation, so I spend less time on it. So I focus a lot more time planning and writing.

2.
"I'm not in it for the fame but I want to share my "Brain" with others so I need people to do it, I have the experience of blogging to no one so, building a follower base is something I intend to do this year! 
I'd like to invest on my Bloglovin' and Instagram Followers
Hopefully get to 400 Instagram Followers and 100 Bloglovin' Followers!
I also have the goal to get 500 Followers on Pinterest.
All this with hard work and good content!"

Six Months Later:
I certainly Invest a lot more time on Bloglovin'
The goal to reach 400 Instagram Followers has become impossible because I turned my Instagram to Private and Created an Instagram specifically for the blog so It is still very new to have that many followers - Follow the Blog on Insta!
The goal to reach my 100 Bloglovin' Followers is in a good way. On my Profile, I have 84 Followers and on my Blog Profile, I have 58 Followers so It is still achievable that Goal.
On my Pinterest, I have right now 387 Followers so It's a bit behind but maybe I reach that goal.

3.
"If you don't follow me I've been doing a "photo a day" kind of Instagram, last year I posted 201 photos. I really would like to keep going and really reach the 365 photos of 2017. 
With that comes the improving part, I really love photography so the improving part is something I really want to do."

Six months Later:
Well, I have not been doing the Photo a Day Challenge, but it's ok. I've been trying to improve my Instagram, creating a more concise and complete profile, but has I said I created a new Insta for the Blog so That is my focus right now!

Follow Me

 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

About Me

Hello, my name is Camila.

College Girl trying to make it in Life. Blogging Newbie. Artsy Type. Gemini. Economics Student.illustratinghappines@gmail.com



Popular Posts