Fashion Favorites | Stradivarius

19:28

[Since last season I've been loving Stradivarius Collection. Now with Spring, they have been releasing some amazing wardrobe staples and also some edgy looking pieces, with some inspiring patrons and colours. Also, the quality and price are some gems.
Every time I receive their newsletters I always get pretty excited!
You know when you find a store that looks like you or it looks like your ideal wardrobe? Right now this are my favs!]






Share with me your favorite pieces and tell me about your favorites!
This is NOT A SPONSORED post, I just love their pieces! 

Follow Me

 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

About Me

Hello, my name is Camila.

College Girl trying to make it in Life. Blogging Newbie. Artsy Type. Gemini. Economics Student.illustratinghappines@gmail.com



Popular Posts