Blogmas Day 5 I Favorite Christmas Songs!

11:03

Happy Blogmas Day 5!
Today I bring you my Top 7 Christmas Songs! To the perfect Christmas Season! 

Hoje tenho o meu top 7 de músicas de Natal! Para que esta época natalícia seja perfeita.

You Can Find all these on Spotify or down Bellow
Estão disponíveis no Spotify ou aqui em baixo:

1. Last Christmas by Wham!
2. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Darlene Love
3. Do they know it's Christmas? 1984 Edition by Band Aid
4. Driving Home For Christmas by Chris Rea
5. Mistletoe by Justin Bieber
6. It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas by Michael Bublé
7. All I want for Christmas by Mariah Carey


See you Tomorow:

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

About Me

Hello, my name is Camila.

College Girl trying to make it in Life. Blogging Newbie. Artsy Type. Gemini. Economics Student.illustratinghappines@gmail.com



Popular Posts